The guide pin allows the contours of the template to be followed closely and is adjustable height-wise allowing heavy progressive or stepped cuts. The fence allows the machining of straight constant profiles. Few typical applications:
Inlet routing: work is fed along fence for straight work or template used for contour cutting.
Inside cut-out: template with underside slot which controls routing path to produce desire cut on work piece.
Top edge routing: Work is fed along guide pin or fence and top edge of work is routed to bevel step or desired shape.
Contour edge routing: edge is routed to shape as determined by cutter in contour or straight line feed.
Straight edge shaping: work is run along fence and cutter produces desired shape on edge.
- Heavy duty cast iron frame
- Hydraulically controlled spindle feeds
- 3/6-position depth stops
- Hardened and ground spindle made of special steel is run by “habasit F1” belt
- Tilting work table/spindle head
- Dust hood with brush ensures a clean job and safety operators
- Automatic lubrication of spindle strokes.